While developing a software, knowing how to debug the code is the most important part. It helps to solve any bugs in the code easily as well as helps us understand the internals of dependent framework code. It definitely applies to Apache Pig scripting. In this blog i will explain how to Code , Debug & Test Apache Pig Scripts using Eclipse on Windows.
- Install Eclipse Juno or above
- Install m2eclipse plugin
- Install JDK 1.6 or above
- Install Cygwin 1.7.5 or above
- <CYGWIN_HOME>/bin folder is added into PATH environment variable. CYGWIN_HOME is the installation directory of cygwin.
Before you start with following steps, make sure all prerequisites are met.
1. Start Eclipse
2. From Eclipse File menu, create a new project.
4. On New Maven Project screen, click on next button
5. Select “maven-archtype-quicktype”…
View original post 675 more words
This is guide for openstack distributed setup.
We are going to setup Controller machine, Dom0 with Xen hypervisor and Compute machine.
Here I am assuming my
Controller Machine IP as 10.35.34.207,
Compute machine IP as 10.35.34.208 and
Hypervisor IP as 10.35.34.13
Please update the IPs as per your environment while following this document.
A) Setup Openstack Controller
Use : Ubuntu 12.04 server for controller setup.
Its good to use physical machine for Controller setup.
Use the Ubuntu Cloud Archive for Havana
- Install the Ubuntu Cloud Archive for Havana
# apt-get install python-software-properties # add-apt-repository cloud-archive:havana
- Update the package database, upgrade your system, and reboot
# apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade # reboot
Basic Operating System Configuration
- MySQL DB Setup
Install mysql packages on controller
# apt-get install python-mysqldb mysql-server
- Edit /etc/mysql/my.cnf and set the bind-address to the IP address of the controller
bind-address = 10.35.34.207
- Restart mysql service
View original post 2,801 more words
In the last blog post we managed to run Neo4j at Ludicrous Speed over http using Undertow and get to about 8000 requests per second. If we needed more speed we can scale up the server or we can scale out to multiple servers by switching out the GraphDatabaseFactory and using the HighlyAvailableGraphDatabaseFactory class instead in Neo4j Enterprise Edition.
But can we go faster on a single server without new hardware? Well… yes, if we’re willing to drop http and switch to Web Sockets.
View original post 320 more words